Welcome to The Pewsey Belles.
If you are looking for a dynamic and fun all female choir to join, then come along on a Tuesday evening at 7.30pm!
Based in Pewsey, a small village on the Northern edge of Salisbury Plain, the Pewsey Belles have earned a reputation for the quality of our singing. With membership now in excess of 45 ladies, our members travel from all over Wiltshire to be part of this lively group. We sing a wide variety of songs at different venues throughout the year.
- New members are always welcome
- No auditions – just turn up and sing
- You do not have to be able to read music
The choir rehearses in Pewsey every Tuesday evening from 7.30pm – 9.00pm at the Wesleyan Hall, behind the Methodist Church, across the road from the Post Office. Just turn up on a Tuesday evening and speak to Jackie, our Director of Music, or one of the team.
- Would you like to know more about the Pewsey Belles?
- Would like them to sing at your next event?
Then contact the Choir Secretary Jean McGuigan.